PRECISION1™ $50 Off* Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the Reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is Alcon Laboratories (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 000 740 830) of Suite 1, Level 7, 15 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 ("Promoter").
- Any claimaint who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to claim. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the claimaint. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the claimant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the claimant's entitlement to any Reward, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 1/09/2020 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEST on 31/12/2020 ("Purchase Period"). Claims commence at 12:01am AEST on 1/09/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 15/01/2021 ("Claim Period").
- For the purposes of this promotion the participating product is PRECISION1TM One-Day Contact Lenses 90-pack ("Participating Product").
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, two (2) packs of the Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Purchase Period ("Qualifying Transaction"). A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that advertises for this promotion ("Participating Retailer"). Purchases from physical Participating Retailers only will be accepted. Online stores of physical retailers or e-commerce only retailers are excluded. At the time of making a Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be handed an entry flyer by a staff member which contains instructions on how to claim. In the event an entry flyer and proof of purchase is not automatically provided, it is the individual's responsibility to request one.
- To claim, individuals must then visit www.precision1promo.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, fully complete the online claim form by inputting the requested details including first and last name, address, contact number, email address and place of purchase, upload their purchase receipt and submit the form during the Claim Period. Successful claims will receive a confirmation email, containing a unique code to be redeemed at the Participating Retailer where the Qualifying Transaction took place.
- Every claimant that redeems their unique code at a Participating Retailer will be awarded a $50 voucher valid for the claimant's next purchase at the Participating Retailer where the unique code is redeemed ("Reward"). To redeem the Reward, the claimant must spend $50 or more at the Participating Retailer. The Reward can only be used in one transaction, and if the full $50 amount is not redeemed in the one transaction, the remaining amount on the voucher will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant's (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claims must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm AEST on 15/01/2021. Only one (1) Reward claim is permitted per person. Only one (1) Reward will be awarded, regardless of the total sum of a Qualifying Transaction or the number of Participating Products purchased in a Qualifying Transaction in excess of two (2). Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Transaction are not permitted. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and original barcode for the Partcipating Products purchased in the Qualifying Transaction to verify their claim. Failure to provide this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter's discretion, result in an invalid claim.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and original barcode(s) for the Partcipating Products purchased for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant's claims and forfeiture of any right to a Reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- If for any reason a/the claimant does not redeem a Reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Reward will be forfeited.
- If any Reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Reward with a Reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Reward.
Back to top